The Thornhill - a vibrant master-planned community of four exquisite residences nestled on 3.5 acres of carefully groomed land are proud introduced by The Daniels Corporation and Baif Developments. Set within the established charm of South Thornhill at the corner of Bathurst Street and Beverley Glen - The Thornhill is located within one of Vaughan's most coveted neighbourhoods.
The first condominium will rise 25-storeys and offer a range of thoughtfully designed 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom suites with contemporary finishes and resident-exclusive amenities, including a gymnasium, party room, fitness centre, outdoor terrace, urban gardening, and more than 6,000 square feet of new commercial retail along Bathurst Street. Sales for the first residence will be launching this fall.
Address Beverly Glen Boulevard and Bathurst Street , Vaughan, Ontario
Status Pre-Construction Condo
Number of Buildings 4
Height 268 ft / 82 m
Storeys 25, 15, 12, 6
Number of Units 313
Developer The Daniels Corporation, Baif Developments
Architect Kirkor Architects Planners
Landscape Architect Land Art Design
Planning Goldberg Group
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Thornhill Condos
1. Highway Access – Highway 407 is located directly North of The Thornhill Condos, allowing for seamless travel throughout the GTA and easy connections to Highways 404, 401, and 400. Residents of The Thornhill Condos looking to commute into downtown Toronto by vehicle can easily do so in just over half an hour.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of The Thornhill Condos will be within walking distance to everything, from shopping at Promenade Mall and Walmart, dining at one of many excellent restaurants and cafes, picking up the weekly groceries at a nearby grocery store, to completing errands at the bank and drug store.
3. Family Friendly – With plenty of schools in the area, from daycares to secondary schools, The Thornhill Condos makes a perfect place for families of any age and size to call home.
4. Green Space – The city of Thornhill offers the best of both worlds, residents of The Thornhill Condos are still close enough to the big city and all its vibrant amenities and busy lifestyle, but still offers plenty of lush and tranquil parks and green spaces where escaping from the hectic day to day hustle and relaxing is possible.
5. Transit – York Region Transit, TTC, and VIVA buses service the area surrounding The Thornhill Condos, with routes running right past the front door. Residents can easily catch a bus and travel throughout the city, the GTA, or connect to the subway in Toronto. Commuting into Union Station will only take riders one hour.
1-WE DO NOT WORK FOR THE BUILDER, WE WORK FOR YOU!
2-WE ARE REGISTERED BROKER/SALESPEARSON WITH RE/MAX CROSSROADS REALTY INC.
3-NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT ANYONE WHO ARE IN CONTRACT WITH ANOTHER REAL ESTATE BROKER/SALESPERSON FOR SIMILAR SERVICES.
4-THE PRICES, DIMENSIONS AND AVAILABILITY OF UNITS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND HAVE TO BE VERIFIED ANY TIME.
5-OUR BROKERAGE IS COMPENSATED BY THE DEVELOPER UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF YOUR TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ANY COMMISSIONS FOR OUR SERVICES
|List Price||Starting From the 300,000's|
|Bedrooms||1, 2, 3|
|Bathrooms||1, 2, 3|
|Property Type||Condo Building|
|Listing Id||The Thornhill Condos|